What is wet dusting?
- Mixture of rock dust and water.
- When mixed, the consistency is similar to runny cement.
- The mixture is sprayed onto the roof, ribs and floor through nozzles.
- Spraying can be done manually through a wand similar to a pressure washer.
- Mobile entry dusting is achieved through a series of nozzles.
Why wet dust?
- No airborne float dust, can be used on shift.
- More coverage with less dust.
- Adheres to the top and ribs better than dry dust.
- Easy mixing and quick cleanup.
Mixture and Coverage
- One 50 lb bag of dust requires approximately 2.8 gallons of water.
- A 50 lb bag of dust will make 10 gallons of mixture.
- Each gallon of mixture will cover 50 sqft.
Contact a Sales Representative (by location).